Thursday, 12 September 2024

UGHELLI NORTH FOOTBALL COUNCIL CHAIRMAN CONGRATULATES NEW DELTA STATE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION CHAIRMAN

The Chairman of Ughelli North Football Council, Coach Onome James Johnbull Ikrechero, has extended his warmest congratulations to the newly elected Chairman of the Delta State Football Association (DFA), Hon. Godwin Adode, aka Coach Tete.

Hon. Adode emerged victorious in the election held on Thursday in Asaba, and Coach Ikrechero is thrilled to see him take the reins of the association. In a statement, Coach Ikrechero said, "I congratulate you on your emergence as Chairman of the Delta State Football Association. I assure you of my total support and commitment to standing with you to ensure that Delta State football returns to its glory days."

Coach Ikrechero expressed his belief in Hon. Adode's ability to bring positive growth to the development of football in Delta State. He prayed that the new chairman's tenure would be marked by significant progress and success, saying, "I pray that your tenure will be marked by significant progress and success. Once again, congratulations, sir. I wish you all the best in your new role."

This congratulatory message underscores the camaraderie and shared passion for football development in Delta State. With Hon. Adode at the helm, Delta State football is poised for a new era of growth and success.

The Ughelli North Football Council looks forward to working with the new DFA chairman to elevate the sport of football in Delta State.

Charles Ayiri Mayuku 

No comments:

Post a Comment