Teenage Sensation David Stockbrink is ready to face the challenge of professional football. The Warza Poznan versatile player reveals as he begins his career at the polish side.
David Joined the Polish side in the summer from FC Mongladenbach and has integrated quickly into the Youth team as he push for a slot into the main Squad
"It’s good I feel comfortable and everybody is kind. The level is high we have good training quality" he said.
The Former Excellent FC Player has played 3 matches in Pre season scoring 1 and 1 Assists. Two against premier league academies Burnley FC and Leicester City. He scored one against Burnley FC.
David is versatile and operates from the left flank either as Wing Back in a 5 man defence or Left Midfield in a 4-4-2 formation. He has a nack for scoring goals.
"I am ready to face the challenge ahead. I am looking forward to a great season here" he stated.
This guy should be called up by Nigeria now before Germany takes him
ReplyDelete